What You’ll Need:
1 cup almond flour
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
1 cup almond milk
1 soft banana
1 heaping Tbs. peanut or almond butter
2 Tbs. Maple syrup or Agave
How to Do It:
Gather all ingredients
- In a medium bowl add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix to combine
- In a separate bowl mix milk, banana, peanut butter, maple syrup. Mix to combine
- Add dry and wet ingredients
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add tsp coconut oil and allow to melt
- Drop 2-3Tbs of the batter into the pan. Cook 2 minutes each side.
Note: These pancakes are delicious on their own.
Optional: Garnish with whipped cream, cashew cream, powdered sugar or berries.